I saw you today...You walked right past me... I smiled. I wondered if you missed me.... Seeing the sad look on your face confirmed what I knew. You were still grieving over me. As you stop I walk up behind you and hold you close, whispering softly, 'It's okay to let me go. I know you miss me but it's time for me to leave this earth..I need to move on.' A tear rolls down your cheek knowing that I'm right. As your heart starts to let me go I start to fade. I give you a tight hug and whisper once more, 'I love you, We will be together again one day. Just don't forget me.' As I completely fade away you start to walk out the door into the world to start your day and I whisper one last time knowing only I can hear myself. 'I love you...'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Today by Shadow Vanity )
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver