Little King of Sorrows
Nightmare To Remember
Rip my chest open. Pour bleach on the stain.
I'm begging for death. Release me this pain.
A choke and a gasp. A spit and a gag.
Stuff in my mouth that chloroform rag.
Melt my flesh puddle. Burn me away.
Ashes to ashes! Till I don't know the day.
Slash me up middle. So I never survive.
Use rusty dull razor and scalp me alive.
Drain me of fluid. Till its all out of sight.
Hurt me severe, till I walk towards the light.
Snap off my ribs. Stab in my back.
Feed on my liver. Not the healthiest snack.
Rip out my tongue. A gurgle and scream.
Nightmare to remember. So I forget how to dream.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nightmare To Remember by Little King of Sorrows )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- A Song Of Joys, Walt Whitman
- Fließendes Grün, Floy Dy (Floyd) Ra (Floydson)
- Release yourself, Elena Ioannou
- BETCHE SAID PATIENCE, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Crazy Thing, Leah Ayliffe
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** सागं ना 2 **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** अबोल भावना मनातल्या **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman