Little King of Sorrows
Nightmare To Remember
Rip my chest open. Pour bleach on the stain.
I'm begging for death. Release me this pain.
A choke and a gasp. A spit and a gag.
Stuff in my mouth that chloroform rag.
Melt my flesh puddle. Burn me away.
Ashes to ashes! Till I don't know the day.
Slash me up middle. So I never survive.
Use rusty dull razor and scalp me alive.
Drain me of fluid. Till its all out of sight.
Hurt me severe, till I walk towards the light.
Snap off my ribs. Stab in my back.
Feed on my liver. Not the healthiest snack.
Rip out my tongue. A gurgle and scream.
Nightmare to remember. So I forget how to dream.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nightmare To Remember by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey