Little King of Sorrows
Nightmare To Remember
Rip my chest open. Pour bleach on the stain.
I'm begging for death. Release me this pain.
A choke and a gasp. A spit and a gag.
Stuff in my mouth that chloroform rag.
Melt my flesh puddle. Burn me away.
Ashes to ashes! Till I don't know the day.
Slash me up middle. So I never survive.
Use rusty dull razor and scalp me alive.
Drain me of fluid. Till its all out of sight.
Hurt me severe, till I walk towards the light.
Snap off my ribs. Stab in my back.
Feed on my liver. Not the healthiest snack.
Rip out my tongue. A gurgle and scream.
Nightmare to remember. So I forget how to dream.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nightmare To Remember by Little King of Sorrows )
- Jadavpur University Campus And The Lefti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Excellence, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Chains, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- New Dawn, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Stolen Ancient Landmark, Sir Toby
- The Book O' Life, Sir Toby
- Performing To Do Well, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)