Little King of Sorrows
My world is crashing down around me.
My head is dizzy from this tailspin.
My heart is heavy. My breath is broken.
My eyes are wide in search of safety.
This fear is taking over me now.
This darkness blanketing every inch of light.
This paralysis leaving me a sitting duck.
This fight has left me battered beyond recognition.
It's agony in the midst of inevitable defeat.
It's disappointment in values held dear to no avail.
It's hopeless to find help without secret motives.
It's heart-breaking to count the losses acquired.
No answers to the questions I've been left with.
No light at the end of the tunnel to be seen.
No empathy from this world for a life uncommon.
No shield from the darts of pain spat my way.
A soul devastated by endless betrayal of loved ones.
A struggle unheard of and hardly possible of comprehending.
A journey of epic proportions and tales rare as diamonds.
A lesson unrecognised and unfounded by a weary mind.
That road is a lonely path seemingly having no end.
That truth is a nightmare I awake to every morning.
That sacrifice is a crippling and deadly disease.
That life is hard to imagine and mine alone to claim.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (My World by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey