Little King of Sorrows
No Drug Compares
All of the weed and all of the beer,
Can't amount to the feeling of holding you near.
The rush through my body, that makes my heart soar.
Just keeps me longing and wanting you more.
My favorite drug. This phenomenal high.
I hope I O.D. On your love when I die.
A feeling so perfect from my head to my toes.
Consuming my body where ever it goes.
All from your touch and the sound of your voice.
I think I have found my new drug of choice.
The only treatment I need. Is that which you give.
They can't tell me to quit. The reason I live.
I'm truly addicted, to your love alone.
The most powerful addiction I've ever known.
I'd sell my belongings. I'd spend every cent.
To take one more hit of your wonderful scent.
I'm feining for you, even now as I speak.
I'm feeling my body get terribly weak.
I'm feeling so down, there's only one cure.
My lovely addiction, I need you for sure.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Drug Compares by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- When the Word "Balsa" Becomes .., Virgil Suárez
- Thaw, Virgil Suárez
- Poem to Eliades Ochoa and Cuarteto Patri.., Virgil Suárez
- A Cuban Dream in Three Parts, Virgil Suárez
- OUR WORDS ARE REPEATING OUR ACTIONS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Dirt Eaters, Virgil Suárez
- Isla, Virgil Suárez
- She's Beautiful, Masereka Amos
- Every One Deceives You, Masereka Amos
- Brueghel In The Hydrangeas, Julie Suk