RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Particles of nature gathering together, creating a picturesque landscape for me to describe in writing.
Satinly speaking of God's goodness, set in hallowed ground upon earth's surface.
Sliding across water, ripples, ducks, reflections, all finding their places in this mind of imaginative solace.
Gingerly stepping into visions and images being newly formed and shaped with every passing moment.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nature's Particles by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest