Little King of Sorrows
My Name Is Not Craig (Revised)
So his list I won't tag.
My maiden name's Sorrow.
Till another I borrow.
Through world of illusion.
Bittersweet is the Lake,
Non-fiction or fake.
The Co-stars unfurled.
On stage to the world.
There is nothing to fear.
When recording a tear.
All writers of wonders.
Life's trophies and blunders.
From things we don't know.
Experience can grow.
No outlines of chalk.
Try my shoes for a walk.
Trade for a day. Was never my way.
Fences make foes, It's there I don't play.
No locks on the doors. No traps on my floors.
No attention infection, just weeping of sores.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Name Is Not Craig (Revised) by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ceremony, Marshall Gass
- Soliloquy, Brioney Leon
- Tingling, Marshall Gass
- The Light of Your Smile, Jeffrey Gonell
- limericks section (more to be added) f.., lee fones
- Because of my dream, Alex Adeoye
- O CRUEL AGGRESSORS! YOU CAN NOT BEND OR .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar