Little King of Sorrows
My Name Is Not Craig (Revised)
So his list I won't tag.
My maiden name's Sorrow.
Till another I borrow.
Through world of illusion.
Bittersweet is the Lake,
Non-fiction or fake.
The Co-stars unfurled.
On stage to the world.
There is nothing to fear.
When recording a tear.
All writers of wonders.
Life's trophies and blunders.
From things we don't know.
Experience can grow.
No outlines of chalk.
Try my shoes for a walk.
Trade for a day. Was never my way.
Fences make foes, It's there I don't play.
No locks on the doors. No traps on my floors.
No attention infection, just weeping of sores.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Name Is Not Craig (Revised) by Little King of Sorrows )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
David Herbert Lawrence
(11 September 1885 – 2 March 1930)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Clown in the Moon, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Realtor - Twas the Month Before Christmas, Tim Halladay
- Freedome Of Interior Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pain and Love Thoughts, Tiger Auntunette
- THE PROXY, michael walkerjohn
- Soul and air, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Flowers, Clovisvaldo Marques Baleeiro
- My Poetic Existence, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Safety In Dreams, Is It Poetry
- Death defies planning., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Vanaprastha, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.