Little King of Sorrows
My Name Is Not Craig (Revised)
So his list I won't tag.
My maiden name's Sorrow.
Till another I borrow.
Through world of illusion.
Bittersweet is the Lake,
Non-fiction or fake.
The Co-stars unfurled.
On stage to the world.
There is nothing to fear.
When recording a tear.
All writers of wonders.
Life's trophies and blunders.
From things we don't know.
Experience can grow.
No outlines of chalk.
Try my shoes for a walk.
Trade for a day. Was never my way.
Fences make foes, It's there I don't play.
No locks on the doors. No traps on my floors.
No attention infection, just weeping of sores.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Name Is Not Craig (Revised) by Little King of Sorrows )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Rainfall, Anthony Daniels
- Maintaining Excellency, Anthony Daniels
- A Crying Shame, Anthony Daniels
- Crystal Consciousness, Margaret Alice Second
- Invest the present, gajanan mishra
- Free Gaff! !, Damian Murphy
- Blizzards are not snows, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- w0rk ya mAjiK - (Selah (take a moment to.., sEaN nOrTh
- At the End of the Rainbow, Reagan A. Latumbo
- yeah you got all the answers i know - an.., sEaN nOrTh