Little King of Sorrows
You sold me out and shamed my name.
This shattered Life became your game.
The wrath of God an endless flame.
Beware of how you claim your fame.
I myself shall hold no blame.
I know the truth and feel no shame.
A vengeful mother. A spiteful dame.
To me you're nothing. You're all the same.
You cut me swift. Your ax of lies.
Took siege my world. Your biased spies.
Don't look me dead within my eyes.
For you may combust to hordes of flies.
Your stench of pity and worn out cries.
Where wholesome truth just rots and dies.
The Word I'm taught. She now denies.
I lack the warmth a mom supplies.
The rage I feel is boiling hot!
It's spilling over my patience pot!
You hit me in the hardest spot.
But your sorry words shall reach me not.
All your hate, with truth I fought.
All my pain, you searched and sought.
But as Em would say, leave Salem's Lot.
For a ticket to heaven cannot be bought.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- par, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Wind Has Caught The Tattered Rainbow.., mary douglas
- Budding Artists In a Tempera Grove Play .., mary douglas
- What the hell, Nassy Fesharaki
- Chair, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- See if I care, Mark Heathcote
- Wishes Granted, Bill Cantrell
- Killer instinct mind, Mark Heathcote
- Book Condition: (Fairest of the) Fair, mary douglas
- It's The Fairy Queen Out Of Sight In Pal.., mary douglas