My Meaning Of Love
My true meaning of love,
A feeling that makes you fall in love.
I say love is a undefined feeling,
Some say it is a lovable feeling.
True love is unconditional,
Endless and kindly infinity.
Love makes you do unwanted
Things and things that are wanted.
They say love is blind,
But I say love is round,
With no starting point,
Nor ending point.
Love is the reason of the
Smile on my face and the
Stars in my eyes and the
Growing faith in thee.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Meaning Of Love by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Simple Thought, Tim Holmes Jr
- A Glowing Angel, Rohit Sapra
- Fire Balls, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- AL-KATTAB (A PLACE USED TO BE AN ALTERNA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I lack true knowledge, gajanan mishra
- THE INEVITABLE DEATH, AMADU KAMARA
- I failed to, gajanan mishra
- essay # i'll never know, gordon nosworthy
- I See The Sun, Pijush Biswas
- Variety of doors!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan