What It Was?
The sound was loud.
I did nothing for it was loud.
Wait... I thought I heard something,
I turned around and I saw something
In white with something red on top.
The sound suddenly stopped,
So i did the same, i stopped.
Freeze... I thought it will move,
But it didn't, so I didn't move
Any part of my body from the bottom.
'Huh...' I thought it was a goust,
'Is this it'? No it's not a goust.
It is her, the one i call mama,
The thing in front of me was mama
Then, I was to say, 'Happy Mother's Day'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What It Was? by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz