What It Was?
The sound was loud.
I did nothing for it was loud.
Wait... I thought I heard something,
I turned around and I saw something
In white with something red on top.
The sound suddenly stopped,
So i did the same, i stopped.
Freeze... I thought it will move,
But it didn't, so I didn't move
Any part of my body from the bottom.
'Huh...' I thought it was a goust,
'Is this it'? No it's not a goust.
It is her, the one i call mama,
The thing in front of me was mama
Then, I was to say, 'Happy Mother's Day'.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What It Was? by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Crimes of Mandela, Richard Thripp
- The Rebellion Has Started!, Monk E. Biz
- What Really Matters?, Monk E. Biz
- Abandon Ship! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Your H0le Is Small~, Monk E. Biz
- One Law To Rule Them All?, Terence G. Craddock
- A Maori Prince Immune From Convictions, Terence G. Craddock
- Step Back!, Monk E. Biz
- Sajak Hening Buat Franky Sahilatua (Indo.., Imam Setiaji Ronoatmojo
- Love Your Neighbor, Roxanne Dubarry