My Sister's Love
Alone in her absence, I wonder
Only of the words she never said
To me in person. Flabbergasted
I was, after the announcement.
As I tried to digest the words,
I sucked in them; for the words
Left me intoxicated. They sounded
So real and unbelievably so true.
The one was born after me - has
Finally outlayed the love in her to me.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Sister's Love by Musa Ndhlovu )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh