My Little Sister
A forever friend,
A thoughtful listener,
A compassionate girl.
What more can I ask for?
My little sister,
Hides her identity behind alias after alias,
She keeps quiet outside;
Yet animals see through her shyness.
My dear, darling, little sister,
She feels only at home with animals.
Even the slightest mistake gets her embarrassed.
Yet she has a way with Nature.
Ebony black hair,
Blazing hazel eyes,
And a China-doll face.
Her heart though; is her true virtue.
She buries herself in her books,
Spends hours with her best friend: the violin.
She sees through the eyes of animals,
Yet still manages to keep her grades high.
She may be shy.
She may make mistakes occasionally;
But I love her,
No matter what.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Sister by Cassandra Jasmine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso