My Little Sister
A forever friend,
A thoughtful listener,
A compassionate girl.
What more can I ask for?
My little sister,
Hides her identity behind alias after alias,
She keeps quiet outside;
Yet animals see through her shyness.
My dear, darling, little sister,
She feels only at home with animals.
Even the slightest mistake gets her embarrassed.
Yet she has a way with Nature.
Ebony black hair,
Blazing hazel eyes,
And a China-doll face.
Her heart though; is her true virtue.
She buries herself in her books,
Spends hours with her best friend: the violin.
She sees through the eyes of animals,
Yet still manages to keep her grades high.
She may be shy.
She may make mistakes occasionally;
But I love her,
No matter what.
Cassandra Jasmine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Sister by Cassandra Jasmine )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II