Ken e Hall
My Flower Garden Rest
The morning breeze gently shakes the petal’s tears
Into shimmering droplets cascading thru the sunshine,
That gives its golden fill to every single reaching plant
As natures cosmic connection dispels their fears.
The rose bush heralds its blushing parade of beauty
Freshened by a midnight moonlight shower
Making the rising aroma caress the senses,
With flowers donating this wonder as a duty.
The crepe myrtle’s tree covers the skies view and
Commands every garden lover their attention
With a rain placed lilac blossom that carpets across the lawn,
All my relaxing moments happen when I just look, and stand still.
All the trinkets in life cannot match nature’s gifts
That just holds your breath and gives your life a lift,
The birds and the bees come and fill their busy day
Which God bless, will happen all my life, I surely pray
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Flower Garden Rest by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA
- zanny on top of her hill, RIC S. BASTASA