Ace Of Black Hearts
There out to get me.
Those are words said to psychologist over and over again.
Maybe he's not so crazy after all.
A realization stirs.
It has slumbered for way to damn long.
Big brother looking over your shoulder.
Only for your own good.
It must be a clerical error.
We never did that.
A pardon from what truth, what fantasy?
Chasing after illusions and demons.
It so obvious.
How can it be any clearer?
Here is some Windex if you need it..
How can you not see the mics and cameras sitting right next me?
I hear the wow really.
As if, your a blooming idiot.
It has been going on for a very long time.
Data digitized, and organized.
You have been compremised.
Now tell me who really are the bad guys.
When the corruption is in the walls of your own house what do you do...
Tear it down and build it again?
Clean it from the top to the bottom?
So many exits.
Which door fits.
A paradoxical choice.
Use your voice.
Speak up because we still can't hear you.
Sorry my music is blaring but you're just not important enough.
How does it feel to be ignored so belligerently?
And you thought you were special.
Guess money doesn't buy everything.
Outraged, nah you don't say.
I thought you were well informed.
Tell me now how did you miss the passing of one of the most scrupulous laws?
There are only those not informed, and those misinformed.
Being lied too, it happens all the time.
Why not, does it not feel good?
You are too guilible.
And I'm a bit paranoid.
I don't swallow just anything.
I'm picky eater.
I have to know both where it can from and all the ingredients.
Then if I feel satisified.
I knew this for a very long time.
But I never spoke up.
Because I don't want the label of being crazy, even though I may just be.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Misinformed by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Some poets are there, gajanan mishra
- The Gamekeeper, David Lewis Paget
- Observing Teenagers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Promises, Saul hernandez
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)