Ace Of Black Hearts
There out to get me.
Those are words said to psychologist over and over again.
Maybe he's not so crazy after all.
A realization stirs.
It has slumbered for way to damn long.
Big brother looking over your shoulder.
Only for your own good.
It must be a clerical error.
We never did that.
A pardon from what truth, what fantasy?
Chasing after illusions and demons.
It so obvious.
How can it be any clearer?
Here is some Windex if you need it..
How can you not see the mics and cameras sitting right next me?
I hear the wow really.
As if, your a blooming idiot.
It has been going on for a very long time.
Data digitized, and organized.
You have been compremised.
Now tell me who really are the bad guys.
When the corruption is in the walls of your own house what do you do...
Tear it down and build it again?
Clean it from the top to the bottom?
So many exits.
Which door fits.
A paradoxical choice.
Use your voice.
Speak up because we still can't hear you.
Sorry my music is blaring but you're just not important enough.
How does it feel to be ignored so belligerently?
And you thought you were special.
Guess money doesn't buy everything.
Outraged, nah you don't say.
I thought you were well informed.
Tell me now how did you miss the passing of one of the most scrupulous laws?
There are only those not informed, and those misinformed.
Being lied too, it happens all the time.
Why not, does it not feel good?
You are too guilible.
And I'm a bit paranoid.
I don't swallow just anything.
I'm picky eater.
I have to know both where it can from and all the ingredients.
Then if I feel satisified.
I knew this for a very long time.
But I never spoke up.
Because I don't want the label of being crazy, even though I may just be.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Misinformed by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Lust for blood, Abdul Malik Mandani
- blood, gordon nosworthy
- This ugly image هذه الصورة القبيحة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Evil Intent, Abdul Malik Mandani
- This ugly image, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sweet Ilussions, Sandra Feldman
- Weighting Each Thought, Heather Burns
- Their moral decline anytime انحدارهم ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A surrealistic image صورة سوريالية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In 80s, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Solution, Bertolt Brecht
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lament for Ignacio Sánchez Mejías, Federico García Lorca
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 February 1898 – 14 August 1956)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns