Of all the explorations
Seeked I, for joy
Could find real merry
Only in the Mighty Sword!
Many are my experiences
To jot down few
Unmet expectations to disappointment
Sturdy disappoints to discouragement.
And as a series
Discouragement prolonged to depression
Frustration is anew form of it
Thus left me in suicidal pits.
Ouch! What a fool am I?
To blind fold myself
From turning unto LORD
For HIS Abiding Grace!
Very soon; dissappointment with God
Traversed me to Godly sorrow
To repent, convict my sinfulness.
Now to win souls for my Creator!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mighty Sword by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I love you and you love me, LucifIer Mededar
- Always Welcome, Ronald Chapman
- What Audrey Would Have Done, Margaret Alice Second
- गोसोनि गाब, Bahadur Basumatary
- After a War, Manoj Kumar
- Wisdom, JAMES T. ADAIR
- She Wants To Be Adored, Oke Christopher
- An Aye Aye Decides to Say No No, Stephen Katona
- आयआ दा अनसुलि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Children, Ima Ryma