Of all the explorations
Seeked I, for joy
Could find real merry
Only in the Mighty Sword!
Many are my experiences
To jot down few
Unmet expectations to disappointment
Sturdy disappoints to discouragement.
And as a series
Discouragement prolonged to depression
Frustration is anew form of it
Thus left me in suicidal pits.
Ouch! What a fool am I?
To blind fold myself
From turning unto LORD
For HIS Abiding Grace!
Very soon; dissappointment with God
Traversed me to Godly sorrow
To repent, convict my sinfulness.
Now to win souls for my Creator!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mighty Sword by Queeny Gona )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Poetry of Onkar Nath Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey