Miss You (Revised)
Years passed on
Mostly in disguise
Very calm indeed.
Never a word
How amazing you are!
You’re Kind at heart
with great attitude –
Lovesome, helping even foes.
keen to kneel,
Paving path to lead us to god.
The times – your discipline,
Mentoring and Guidance.
My days of bonding with you,
In our world of paradise.
Ever more, to find you
Humble and meek all the more in times of agony.
A simple thanks note
Thought I, would reach you now
To portray my LOVE.
Thank you Lord
For blessing me
With amazing mama!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss You (Revised) by Queeny Gona )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Polar Bear Mugs Wino, Robert Ronnow
- Destiny! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Valentino's Victory Lap, Charles Hancock
- A Best friend to someone like me, Yselle Lucas
- Is it stress, Robert Ronnow
- Communicating the Bird, Robert Ronnow
- Chinese Sonnets, Robert Ronnow
- Caterpillar fur, Robert Ronnow
- The One I Adore, Michael P. McParland
- My other half, Asit Kumar Sanyal