Miss You (Revised)
Years passed on
Mostly in disguise
Very calm indeed.
Never a word
How amazing you are!
You’re Kind at heart
with great attitude –
Lovesome, helping even foes.
keen to kneel,
Paving path to lead us to god.
The times – your discipline,
Mentoring and Guidance.
My days of bonding with you,
In our world of paradise.
Ever more, to find you
Humble and meek all the more in times of agony.
A simple thanks note
Thought I, would reach you now
To portray my LOVE.
Thank you Lord
For blessing me
With amazing mama!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss You (Revised) by Queeny Gona )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Insanity 2, Daimon Bagley
- Insanity, Daimon Bagley
- Words with no Rhyme or Reason, Holly Wotherspoon
- Who Am I Here? #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- To My Wife, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Where I Am #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- Darkness #2, Holly Wotherspoon
- Last Minute Christmas Eve 1964, mary douglas
- Darkness #1, Holly Wotherspoon
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland