Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Meeting The Requirements
No respect for intentions.
Honest or not.
A welcome sign on the doormat.
But enter only if the requirements are met.
Don't worry too much about it.
A victim of what?
Shelter thinnly veiled.
We really don't want to harbor you.
We just have no other choice.
Breadwinners are the best cheats and the cons.
It is a matter who they can rip off.
Without conscience for a little convenience.
Needs without really needing anything.
Proclaimations of the utter most importance.
You must listen to me speak because I'm special.
Well aren't we all?
Very unique with our own personal flaws.
Nothing more mundane.
Quite simply ordinary.
Where is the sophistication we have come to love so much?
With intrigue being sucked right in.
Part of the moving mirror.
Its reflection never in the same place.
To catch it you must consider this a race.
What advantage do you have with feet on the ground running?
Is there an extra skip in your step?
Something that motivates, something that inspires?
Do you hear voices in your head?
Chanting your name, cheering you on?
Encouragement from the ground up.
Hear have a hot cup of tea, but becareful don't burn yourself it is full.
Tipped over and singed.
From the waist down.
Jump out of your seat like it wasn't expected.
I did warn you, you just didn't listen.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.