When you meet someone who teaches you more,
Grab the opportunity because you'll become smarter then before.
In the last days we will be editing each other,
Until we stand on our own feet & find our own encounter.
However, we are able to learn only our part,
In this Universe anyway we'll find what is our art.
Be yourself, whatever it is, it is just a passing dream,
Play the game, good or bad, you are part of the human team.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meet Someone. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay