To Work or Not to Work.
Every day can be lovely if you open your mind
Face life as it is, do your best and unwind.
Some of us lives for work and be important,
Some of us spend time doing nothing for them work is unpleasant.
It is not the work, but what we learn through where we are now,
How we communicate with others & what we learn of life anyhow.
So, work hard or do nothing, your place is there to learn the secret,
Preferably with peace, happiness, easy living wish & positive deep-set.
Then you will find life's easy street,
You work only if you want and will find life sweet.
Will find how to enjoy everything,
With gratefulness in your heart everlasting.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Work or Not to Work. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Awake, Michael McParland
- Rescue the Poor Eves!, Dr John Celes
- Extend hand at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Memory, Benhardi Dicka
- Canoeing, Doyen Lingua
- Like child, hasmukh amathalal
- Her Saturday Ritual, Arno Le Roux
- Loving Across Seasons, Arno Le Roux
- I wish to be earthen lamp, Aftab Alam
- The Business Of Life, Arno Le Roux
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bright Star, John Keats
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)