To Work or Not to Work.
Every day can be lovely if you open your mind
Face life as it is, do your best and unwind.
Some of us lives for work and be important,
Some of us spend time doing nothing for them work is unpleasant.
It is not the work, but what we learn through where we are now,
How we communicate with others & what we learn of life anyhow.
So, work hard or do nothing, your place is there to learn the secret,
Preferably with peace, happiness, easy living wish & positive deep-set.
Then you will find life's easy street,
You work only if you want and will find life sweet.
Will find how to enjoy everything,
With gratefulness in your heart everlasting.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Work or Not to Work. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heart condition, Ibrar Siddiqi
- A Poet's Echo, Nate Flying Owl
- did the clergy man create chaos when the.., Mandolyn ...
- Path Of No Resistance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Love... The This Follow...., Luis Estable
- Can This Be My Mistake, Luis Estable
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)