To Work or Not to Work.
Every day can be lovely if you open your mind
Face life as it is, do your best and unwind.
Some of us lives for work and be important,
Some of us spend time doing nothing for them work is unpleasant.
It is not the work, but what we learn through where we are now,
How we communicate with others & what we learn of life anyhow.
So, work hard or do nothing, your place is there to learn the secret,
Preferably with peace, happiness, easy living wish & positive deep-set.
Then you will find life's easy street,
You work only if you want and will find life sweet.
Will find how to enjoy everything,
With gratefulness in your heart everlasting.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To Work or Not to Work. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Ponder, John Shea
- An amber for her soul, Wenjun Liu
- Mourn the Mastodon, G. E. Gorfu
- The Phoenix, G. E. Gorfu
- What Shall I Serve You?, Valsa George
- Be Steady, Be Ready, Cindy Wyatt
- The Chasm, G. E. Gorfu
- I am born on the land, ramesh rai
- John Ashbery: Some Personal Reflections, Ron Price
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)