Little King of Sorrows
Love Tones and War Drums
As bewitching hour consumes this night,
A silouette forms of shadows light.
For the dismal heart that tombs my soul,
Bitten twice shy by mornings toll.
A ghastly visit upon my lips.
The lustful sway of vampira's hips.
Pure of mind, but flesh of Adam.
A fiery seduction by Hades madam.
Set adrift by Siren's call.
Enchanting songs for men to fall.
Pearlescent gates, my destined fate.
My love was blinded, but God is great.
Maneater's destruction. Wreckage by miles.
Remnants of vessels lured in by the smiles.
Experience and radar, wouldn't let me succumb.
Her moaning by moonlight no match for this drum.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Tones and War Drums by Little King of Sorrows )
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርልድስ - Hidden Worlds, Is It Poetry