Little King of Sorrows
Love Tones and War Drums
As bewitching hour consumes this night,
A silouette forms of shadows light.
For the dismal heart that tombs my soul,
Bitten twice shy by mornings toll.
A ghastly visit upon my lips.
The lustful sway of vampira's hips.
Pure of mind, but flesh of Adam.
A fiery seduction by Hades madam.
Set adrift by Siren's call.
Enchanting songs for men to fall.
Pearlescent gates, my destined fate.
My love was blinded, but God is great.
Maneater's destruction. Wreckage by miles.
Remnants of vessels lured in by the smiles.
Experience and radar, wouldn't let me succumb.
Her moaning by moonlight no match for this drum.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Tones and War Drums by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass