krishnakumar chandrasekar nair (1964 and doing pretty good.. / Thiruvalla, Kerala)
Love - An Eternal Enigma
Love, long lost love, is so acidic
It always leaves a tell tale scar
Which during certain quiet moments
You caress unknowingly
And a flood of memories burst upon you
In either flowers of spring
Or in tears of late monsoons
krishnakumar chandrasekar nair's Other Poems
- A Cyber Potato's Life
- A love affair that never was....
- A poets funeral
- After you stopped talking to me....
- An atheists humble prayer
- And I remember that night........
- Annual Assessment Report......
- Big bash weddings
- Cancer ward Trivandrum
- Convicted politicians poem (for corrupti...
- Dead puppy - wailing bitch
- Dear Mother......
- Death In Harness
- Election Time
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.