Livivng a Life
Think of this living a life being abused,
Think of this living a life feeling nothing but rejection.
Think of this living a life being used,
Think of this living a life giving up personal things for protection.
Think of living a life showing all of your vulnerabilities,
Yes these are some of the things that people on the streets endure.
Hopefully as we pray and help and teach them strength then they can see all of their capabilities,
As they learn and accept all of this hopefully then they will see that Christ is the cure.
By Frank Pulver
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Livivng a Life by Frank Pulver )
- If They Could Talk, Oh!, Luis Estable
- I DO NOT HAVE ANY WORD ليس عندي اية كلمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beaufort Docks, Kyle Schlicher
- Get Back To Those Books, Ronell Warren Alman
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable