Livivng a Life
Think of this living a life being abused,
Think of this living a life feeling nothing but rejection.
Think of this living a life being used,
Think of this living a life giving up personal things for protection.
Think of living a life showing all of your vulnerabilities,
Yes these are some of the things that people on the streets endure.
Hopefully as we pray and help and teach them strength then they can see all of their capabilities,
As they learn and accept all of this hopefully then they will see that Christ is the cure.
By Frank Pulver
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Livivng a Life by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart
- थांनो लामा हो, Bahadur Basumatary
- I do admit, gajanan mishra
- Pink @ Red& White, asoke ray
- I Am Trying To Understand The Soul, Spir.., Bijay Kant Dubey