Love (A Great Vision of Art)
At times in a relationship not everything goes perfect,
But also at times it also needs to be realized that it is worth it.
These are the times in our lives when our heart are full of love and are yearning,
It also causes us to live together and go through life learning.
When we know that these times things are going to get a little rough,
We have to remember that without us showing our love it is always going to be tough.
This is the time of our life together that we have to be confident and strong,
And it show that will our true love that we know where we belong.
By us showing this type of love it could be shown like a great vision of art,
Causing us to always to remember with this type of Love that we will never going be broken apart.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love (A Great Vision of Art) by Frank Pulver )
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch