Love (A Great Vision of Art)
At times in a relationship not everything goes perfect,
But also at times it also needs to be realized that it is worth it.
These are the times in our lives when our heart are full of love and are yearning,
It also causes us to live together and go through life learning.
When we know that these times things are going to get a little rough,
We have to remember that without us showing our love it is always going to be tough.
This is the time of our life together that we have to be confident and strong,
And it show that will our true love that we know where we belong.
By us showing this type of love it could be shown like a great vision of art,
Causing us to always to remember with this type of Love that we will never going be broken apart.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love (A Great Vision of Art) by Frank Pulver )
- Praising a Poet, 'me' by a Co-Poet!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- My Dog Lays at My Feet, David McLansky
- The two I trust (sonnet), Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Owls or rats, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
- पयादे से मात, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song 2, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- The Saffron Drape, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)