LILIES OF THE VALLEY
Lilies of the valley
your scent is in the air.
I breathe you in
and remember where
the beauty of you lies.
How is it one small white bloom
can make the air so sweet?
The shade caresses your perfume.
You're magnificent, yet petite.
I wait for your arrival
on an early summer day.
I purposely visit where you've grown
to inhale your sweet bouquet.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LILIES OF THE VALLEY by Edwina Reizer )
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Butterfly Kite Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Nightmares With No End, Lilly Emery
- The source of our pains and our sufferin.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The source of our pains and our pains an.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Comfort Of Our Dreams, David Harris