LILIES OF THE VALLEY
Lilies of the valley
your scent is in the air.
I breathe you in
and remember where
the beauty of you lies.
How is it one small white bloom
can make the air so sweet?
The shade caresses your perfume.
You're magnificent, yet petite.
I wait for your arrival
on an early summer day.
I purposely visit where you've grown
to inhale your sweet bouquet.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LILIES OF THE VALLEY by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo