Life is a school to correct the soul.
Some philosopher believed that the body is a prison in a school,
For correction of the soul.
Some of us are facing what comes, some run away,
Food, drink, drugs, music, instead of doing, they just pray.
Stand up straight & know God is there always with you,
There is no reason to run, anyway you get eventually the lesson too.
Let go, let life bring you what it may,
Face your problems, solve them, but enjoy every day.
The past is gone, the future is up to your expectation,
Do not blame, forgive all, everything was necessary for your correction.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a school to correct the soul. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal