Life is a school to correct the soul.
Some philosopher believed that the body is a prison in a school,
For correction of the soul.
Some of us are facing what comes, some run away,
Food, drink, drugs, music, instead of doing, they just pray.
Stand up straight & know God is there always with you,
There is no reason to run, anyway you get eventually the lesson too.
Let go, let life bring you what it may,
Face your problems, solve them, but enjoy every day.
The past is gone, the future is up to your expectation,
Do not blame, forgive all, everything was necessary for your correction.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a school to correct the soul. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
- Intoxicating Hemlock, Md. Mujib Ullah
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)