Life is a school to correct the soul.
Some philosopher believed that the body is a prison in a school,
For correction of the soul.
Some of us are facing what comes, some run away,
Food, drink, drugs, music, instead of doing, they just pray.
Stand up straight & know God is there always with you,
There is no reason to run, anyway you get eventually the lesson too.
Let go, let life bring you what it may,
Face your problems, solve them, but enjoy every day.
The past is gone, the future is up to your expectation,
Do not blame, forgive all, everything was necessary for your correction.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life is a school to correct the soul. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twentieth Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
- Scars Never Heal, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Closed Doors, Omar Eldamsheety
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns