Is knowing your
truely and precisely
our soul itself!
He is the creator
we are the created!
the journey of our soul
will only be complete
once we fit into His mould
the story of God
has been told, and retold
yet, the truth is yet to be unfold
sects and fractions has divided mankind
taken away the secret so divine
the answer we all seek
but are afraid to acknowledge
knowing God is knowing yourself
truely and precisly
our soul itself! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Knowing God by survi sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma
- this is for you, dipstick, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -29, Ronjoy Brahma
- Solitary, Claude H Oliver II
- Resolution?, Claude H Oliver II
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -28, Ronjoy Brahma
- can someone pass the pistol?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Aqua Flower, The Princess