Is that what you think you are?
because your skin is lighter?
because your hair is shorter?
because your life is better?
because your voice is deeper?
I thought you knew
knew about racism
knew about sexism
knew about how it is wrong
knew how we all are the same inside
since you are SUPERIOR
we have no equality to you
bow to the superior
survi sharma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Equality by survi sharma )
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid