LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
When suicide is on the mind.
We die inside but say we're fine_
And We'd like2be distant,
But what is distance when you died or went missing,
in a life so blurry...
Your eyes are still hurting,
And your cries are not vivid_
Nothing is Clear,
Shut your mouth. And Open a Ear,
Listen to the government...
Saying Judgment is Near,
But be not in Fear,
Unless you're the devil...
Because Jesus is Here!
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The end of the world, Living in the last days...
The coming of Jesus Christ is uncertain, only God Knows,
But devil seems to be making big moves here on earth! _
Soon you'll have to make a choice, for your 'Judgment' might be near!
Comments about this poem ('Judgment' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- The Whistle: A Ballad, Robert Burns
- I was done with the world but my heart r.., Melikhaya Zagagana
- revolutionary, Tinashe mulambo
- Epigram on Andrew Turner, Robert Burns
- Man was made to Mourn: A Dirge, Robert Burns
- PLUS SIDE, Terry Collett
- Thank You, Jeremy Horsford
- The Dean of Faculty: A new Ballad, Robert Burns
- Ballad on the American War, Robert Burns
- Epistle to the Rev. John M'Math, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Frog and The Nightingale, Vikram Seth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)