LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
When suicide is on the mind.
We die inside but say we're fine_
And We'd like2be distant,
But what is distance when you died or went missing,
in a life so blurry...
Your eyes are still hurting,
And your cries are not vivid_
Nothing is Clear,
Shut your mouth. And Open a Ear,
Listen to the government...
Saying Judgment is Near,
But be not in Fear,
Unless you're the devil...
Because Jesus is Here!
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The end of the world, Living in the last days...
The coming of Jesus Christ is uncertain, only God Knows,
But devil seems to be making big moves here on earth! _
Soon you'll have to make a choice, for your 'Judgment' might be near!
Comments about this poem ('Judgment' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 August 1896 - 9 March 1947)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Before I go…, Mark Heathcote
- The Stuff Myths are Made of, Holly Wotherspoon
- A Winter Poem, Leslie Philibert
- Angry all the time, Kelly Shanks
- nutmeg needs attention, Havilah
- All Creatures ‘Life Matter, Hebert Logerie
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael P. McParland
- This Worthless Beast, Michael P. McParland
- Nothing Matters, Michael P. McParland
- What I Saw When I Came (in 10 words or l.., Holly Wotherspoon