LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
When suicide is on the mind.
We die inside but say we're fine_
And We'd like2be distant,
But what is distance when you died or went missing,
in a life so blurry...
Your eyes are still hurting,
And your cries are not vivid_
Nothing is Clear,
Shut your mouth. And Open a Ear,
Listen to the government...
Saying Judgment is Near,
But be not in Fear,
Unless you're the devil...
Because Jesus is Here!
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The end of the world, Living in the last days...
The coming of Jesus Christ is uncertain, only God Knows,
But devil seems to be making big moves here on earth! _
Soon you'll have to make a choice, for your 'Judgment' might be near!
Comments about this poem ('Judgment' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)