LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland
When suicide is on the mind.
We die inside but say we're fine_
And We'd like2be distant,
But what is distance when you died or went missing,
in a life so blurry...
Your eyes are still hurting,
And your cries are not vivid_
Nothing is Clear,
Shut your mouth. And Open a Ear,
Listen to the government...
Saying Judgment is Near,
But be not in Fear,
Unless you're the devil...
Because Jesus is Here!
LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The end of the world, Living in the last days...
The coming of Jesus Christ is uncertain, only God Knows,
But devil seems to be making big moves here on earth! _
Soon you'll have to make a choice, for your 'Judgment' might be near!
Comments about this poem ('Judgment' by LOVE_AND HATE_ Lyle Ashwyn Holland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley