Is It Poetry
It Is Hard Being Smart
i must hide it) lost in it(s mind..
and try not to offend those..
whom are so much... more smarter..
and so very deep..as I sleep...
and running..off forever lost....
back into the deepest of the woods..
and this her forest..she shows me..
and she is pleased...that I trust her..
and I am only happy that she is happy....
and walking around her forest...I find her..
home where she lives...and knocking....
she opens her door too him....and she..
recognizing his genius....
and being now his woods.....then..
looks down at his mismatched socks...
and knowing thus as she does..
she slips him in to hers...
and like a glove it's..
universe...spiraling out word....
becomes a little bit milky.. because of it..
and I thank you....whom ever you are.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Is Hard Being Smart by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second