Is It Poetry
It Is Hard Being Smart
i must hide it) lost in it(s mind..
and try not to offend those..
whom are so much... more smarter..
and so very deep..as I sleep...
and running..off forever lost....
back into the deepest part of the woods..
and this her forest..she shows me..
and she is pleased...that I trust her..
and I am only happy that she is happy....
and walking around her forest...I find her..
home where she lives...and knocking....
she opens her door too him....and she..
recognizing his genius....
and being now his woods.....then..
looks down at his mismatched socks...
and knowing thus as she does..
she slips him in to hers...
and like a glove it's..
universe...spiraling out word....
becomes a little bit milky.. because of it..
and I thank you....whom ever you are.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It Is Hard Being Smart by Is It Poetry )
- 'Samantha', Mpho Tsakata
- They do as they want, Nassy Fesharaki
- Oh, Dani, Mr. Spock
- The Day Will Come, Mitta Xinindlu
- Unrequited Love, Amber Carr
- Easy It Is To Forget, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Loving Is A Wish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- just done, Rachelle Langley
- You Sheep I Blame, Rocky Wolfbanger
- Additament Amour Apier, Louis Borgo
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)