Is It Poetry
...................she is afraid, he is tired..
She is he,
and he is She.
now lost, loves heart.
the yellow sun.
You once we're two,
and ran around the world.
Inside both heads.
He fell inside loves fire.
his red heart pumping burned
burned ice cold hot.
light did give U.S. form.
Over shadows love,
swept out black coals.
Your smile, twin lips.
He kissed, both miss.
His face, from that.
Bright coals, still hiss.
Now alone again,
he walks into.
loving great full moon.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...................she is afraid, he is tired.. by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Poem of the Day
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Alone..., Alesia Leach
- Hunger is Here, Angell Afinowi
- Commencement of Spring, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense
- A Lucky Penny, Hebert Logerie
- A Letter for a Broken Hearted, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Allure And Mystique, Margaret Alice Second