Is It Poetry
...................she is afraid, he is tired..
She is he,
and he is She.
now lost, loves heart.
the yellow sun.
You once we're two,
and ran around the world.
Inside both heads.
He fell inside loves fire.
his red heart pumping burned
burned ice cold hot.
light did give U.S. form.
Over shadows love,
swept out black coals.
Your smile, twin lips.
He kissed, both miss.
His face, from that.
Bright coals, still hiss.
Now alone again,
he walks into.
loving great full moon.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (...................she is afraid, he is tired.. by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Hypnosis, Naveed Khalid
- Dancing with Santa, Kirti Gupta
- Welcome to Heaven, Tayyab Ijaz
- Shakespeherian Rag, Naveed Khalid
- God with Us, Paul Sebastian
- Cloze, Naveed Khalid
- Peshawar massacre, Ejaz Khan
- A Musk Rose, Naveed Khalid