If You Cry, Try To Believe
If you feel the death on your head,
If you fell into outside dust,
You should go on your way but don`t stand
Even if you don`t have any trust.
If you`re weak and forever afraid
Of you fortune, impossible task,
Try to do it, like angels you said
And for help every day Heaven ask.
If you cry due to soul dread,
Pray for each unhappy heartbeat.
Light for us is salvation full bread,
See with eyes we forever it need.
If your face is mired in the mug,
Take a towel and wipe evil dirt,
Then you feel of the hope warm hug,
Angels` melody nobody heard…
If you don`t believe in yourself,
Try to go on your way with broad eyes.
To be happy you need not have pelf,
Our Lord sends to you cleaver wise.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Cry, Try To Believe by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(20 October 1854 – 10 November 1891)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Exercises Of The Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Accounting For Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Best Is To Forget, Shalom Freedman
- Esta noche, Sergio Jaime
- My Pen Is Happy, King Happy
- All of The Above, King Happy
- In a Minute, King Happy
- Knowing and accepting, gajanan mishra
- Lady of Enigma, NimmyMAry Kurian