If You Cry, Try To Believe
If you feel the death on your head,
If you fell into outside dust,
You should go on your way but don`t stand
Even if you don`t have any trust.
If you`re weak and forever afraid
Of you fortune, impossible task,
Try to do it, like angels you said
And for help every day Heaven ask.
If you cry due to soul dread,
Pray for each unhappy heartbeat.
Light for us is salvation full bread,
See with eyes we forever it need.
If your face is mired in the mug,
Take a towel and wipe evil dirt,
Then you feel of the hope warm hug,
Angels` melody nobody heard…
If you don`t believe in yourself,
Try to go on your way with broad eyes.
To be happy you need not have pelf,
Our Lord sends to you cleaver wise.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Cry, Try To Believe by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! - Chapter 1, Brian Johnston
- UGLY MISSILES ARE STILL TARGETTING INNOC.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Roost, David Harris
- Tel Aviv on Amphetamines, Guy Shaked
- Tears Flow, Seinu Abdulgafar
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic