If You Cry, Try To Believe
If you feel the death on your head,
If you fell into outside dust,
You should go on your way but don`t stand
Even if you don`t have any trust.
If you`re weak and forever afraid
Of you fortune, impossible task,
Try to do it, like angels you said
And for help every day Heaven ask.
If you cry due to soul dread,
Pray for each unhappy heartbeat.
Light for us is salvation full bread,
See with eyes we forever it need.
If your face is mired in the mug,
Take a towel and wipe evil dirt,
Then you feel of the hope warm hug,
Angels` melody nobody heard…
If you don`t believe in yourself,
Try to go on your way with broad eyes.
To be happy you need not have pelf,
Our Lord sends to you cleaver wise.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Cry, Try To Believe by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Madrigal Dedicated To An Angel., Marcondes Pereira
- Halloween, lee fones
- Canned thoughts, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aunt Giovanna, at 80, Gary Corseri
- For To be An Indian English Poet, You St.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Magical, David Harris
- A Necessary Wish, Sandra Feldman
- Stations of life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Clown in the Moon, Dylan Thomas
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)