If You Cry, Try To Believe
If you feel the death on your head,
If you fell into outside dust,
You should go on your way but don`t stand
Even if you don`t have any trust.
If you`re weak and forever afraid
Of you fortune, impossible task,
Try to do it, like angels you said
And for help every day Heaven ask.
If you cry due to soul dread,
Pray for each unhappy heartbeat.
Light for us is salvation full bread,
See with eyes we forever it need.
If your face is mired in the mug,
Take a towel and wipe evil dirt,
Then you feel of the hope warm hug,
Angels` melody nobody heard…
If you don`t believe in yourself,
Try to go on your way with broad eyes.
To be happy you need not have pelf,
Our Lord sends to you cleaver wise.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Cry, Try To Believe by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Deep Water, The Princess
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- A New Day, Electric Lady
- Evening Star, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- Heather Burns