If you are my soul...
If you are my soul, how could I see it?
Beginning my day with you smile in my heart.
Just silence will help us to go without feet,
To meet our destiny, firing start.
If you`re my eyes, how I lived in the past?
Without the vision and breathing at all
And being alone, always finding the trust,
Creating the void, mistakes after foul…
If you`re my angel, i`ve died before,
Because I knew nothing about your life,
I met inner gloom and I do it no more,
You call me a star and your beautiful wife.
If you`re a demon, i`d like to fall down,
And keep all your dreams in my quavering hands,
Your thought are my treasures, of happiness town,
Your mind is my light and it my heart defends.
If you`re my wisdom, I can`t to stop cry,
Because I feel love in your kissing and touch,
I`ll do all my best to make wonders, i`ll try
Like lions and tigers with awe-struck crouch.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If you are my soul... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram