If you are my soul...
If you are my soul, how could I see it?
Beginning my day with you smile in my heart.
Just silence will help us to go without feet,
To meet our destiny, firing start.
If you`re my eyes, how I lived in the past?
Without the vision and breathing at all
And being alone, always finding the trust,
Creating the void, mistakes after foul…
If you`re my angel, i`ve died before,
Because I knew nothing about your life,
I met inner gloom and I do it no more,
You call me a star and your beautiful wife.
If you`re a demon, i`d like to fall down,
And keep all your dreams in my quavering hands,
Your thought are my treasures, of happiness town,
Your mind is my light and it my heart defends.
If you`re my wisdom, I can`t to stop cry,
Because I feel love in your kissing and touch,
I`ll do all my best to make wonders, i`ll try
Like lions and tigers with awe-struck crouch.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If you are my soul... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bleeding, May Swenson
- Men, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Bells, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- thoughts of you, Dorsey Baker
- Our call, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Khoon Allodah, Akhtar Jawad
- Emptiness, Dorsey Baker
- Meditation, Aftab Alam
- Not an infant any more, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- The UKIP-topian, sociopathic delusions o.., Stanley Collymore
- Turning points., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Hold, Nur Danial
- Adil Jussawalla The Man & The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey