If you are my soul...
If you are my soul, how could I see it?
Beginning my day with you smile in my heart.
Just silence will help us to go without feet,
To meet our destiny, firing start.
If you`re my eyes, how I lived in the past?
Without the vision and breathing at all
And being alone, always finding the trust,
Creating the void, mistakes after foul…
If you`re my angel, i`ve died before,
Because I knew nothing about your life,
I met inner gloom and I do it no more,
You call me a star and your beautiful wife.
If you`re a demon, i`d like to fall down,
And keep all your dreams in my quavering hands,
Your thought are my treasures, of happiness town,
Your mind is my light and it my heart defends.
If you`re my wisdom, I can`t to stop cry,
Because I feel love in your kissing and touch,
I`ll do all my best to make wonders, i`ll try
Like lions and tigers with awe-struck crouch.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If you are my soul... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)