Poet of the River
If I am, Then I am (thought)
If love is a sin, then I am a sinner.
If life is a game, then I am a winner.
If the world is a challenge, then I shall conquer it.
If I have to fight to survive, I will best every hit.
If I have to run, to meet the future head on,
Then I shall do it, And pass by with a yawn.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I am, Then I am (thought) by Poet of the River )
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah