I Walk In The Sun
The refreshing light of the sun,
Laid it's rays on me,
While I hiked-up the mountain,
For my morning run.
These rays warmed me,
As I acknowledged their presence.
Their shape I felt that I could see,
A bright balloon of light.
The ebullience of the sun,
Turned on the lights of heaven,
Yet on earth with it's golden sprinkles,
Heaven's job was done.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Walk In The Sun by Vera Sidhwa )
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL