Little King of Sorrows
I dont just hear you. I HEAR YOU!
Whistle while you work,
I seem a selfish jerk.
My plate weighs a ton,
So please bask in the fun,
And " The I miss you" that hides in my smirk.
A week full of bull,
I have still yet to pull.
But see we are winning,
For this is only beginning. (hardly, but you know: -)
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I dont just hear you. I HEAR YOU! by Little King of Sorrows )
- Unnamed Emotions, Monica Mohan
- Canon fire, Cee Bea
- Haiku ' Sea', miken newman
- The House on the Hill, Cathy Hodgson
- Haiku 8, Kim Barney
- $hOpErS LOVe $hOpIng - but, sEaN nOrTh
- Tras mis párpados, Sergio Jaime
- Future Fast Forward, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- pillow cases are never solved, Mandolyn ...
- Infanticide, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The City Planners, Margaret Atwood
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Little Song Of Life, Lizette Woodworth Reese
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Heather Burns
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(18 November 1939)