God whose words I read,
Shepherd over this life I lead.
Rock upon which I stand,
High King over every land.
Breath Your life into me please,
I'm here waiting on my knees.
You're the God who raised the dead,
The One who died in my stead.
God please quiet me with Your love,
Send Your Spirit down like a dove.
Baptize me in Your peace,
Anoint me with joy that will never cease.
Strengthen my soul again to rise,
And be the Light in my eyes.
Be the Life in every breath,
I give You all I have left.
Andrew Hinton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hymn by Andrew Hinton )
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI