God whose words I read,
Shepherd over this life I lead.
Rock upon which I stand,
High King over every land.
Breath Your life into me please,
I'm here waiting on my knees.
You're the God who raised the dead,
The One who died in my stead.
God please quiet me with Your love,
Send Your Spirit down like a dove.
Baptize me in Your peace,
Anoint me with joy that will never cease.
Strengthen my soul again to rise,
And be the Light in my eyes.
Be the Life in every breath,
I give You all I have left.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hymn by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA