God whose words I read,
Shepherd over this life I lead.
Rock upon which I stand,
High King over every land.
Breath Your life into me please,
I'm here waiting on my knees.
You're the God who raised the dead,
The One who died in my stead.
God please quiet me with Your love,
Send Your Spirit down like a dove.
Baptize me in Your peace,
Anoint me with joy that will never cease.
Strengthen my soul again to rise,
And be the Light in my eyes.
Be the Life in every breath,
I give You all I have left.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hymn by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How to Please a Tomato, Monk E. Biz
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn Wind
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams
- SEXUAL RUSH, Peter LeBuhn
- Reality, dhia abada
- Atonement, Sylvia Perry
- Cinnabar Grotto, Sylvia Perry
- Harlot, Sylvia Perry
- The Inevitable Eternity, Sylvia Perry