Let Me Know It Is I You Will Miss
Feel the pressure pushing in from all around,
The grip of cold water as it begins to surround.
See your dreams float like pockets of air,
Things you wish you had strength to dare.
Away they rise, leaving you to your demise.
Dragged towards the bottom in a bitter lie,
Sinking alone and waiting to die.
The realization you are not as good,
And some one will take the place
Of where you once stood,
As tears run down my face.
What do I have to give that you desire?
What adventures light your fire?
You'll say you still love me for who I am,
But compared to others I am a lamb.
And they are wild and full of life,
You wouldn't want to be my wife.
I am tired and shattered,
I will only leave you battered.
Fly free, and leave me be.
Let me sink to the bottom of this abyss.
Just let me know it is I you will miss.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me Know It Is I You Will Miss by Andrew Hinton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts