How I Feel...
When we first meet, your voice sounded like a song playing in my veins. Your look stole my attention into a sweet dream. My heart couldn't wait to skip a beat because of consciousness. It took it no time to be convinced that you are the one....
To my friends I denied it yet I was guilty. It felt too strange to believe in love at first sight. Deep down in my heart I was burning. To myself I was insulted not to make a move. Right now I regret that day.....
To you, I should have submitted myself. Hoping my wishes would come to live. To be your friend is all I wanted. To be your love mate is a dream I'm struggling to achieve. Most hearts are broken by words left unspoken, my greatest weak point is my hesitancy of telling you how I feel.....
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I Feel... by Thabang kgwatalala )
- Transfer, Suresh Dogra
- The Time, Karunanidhy Shanmugam
- Our Promise, michael walkerjohn
- Future's Creed, michael walkerjohn
- Seven Bowls, michael walkerjohn
- Fear's Embrace, michael walkerjohn
- A Good Song, tolu ogundare
- The People Worry, michael walkerjohn
- Light Lost, michael walkerjohn
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)