How I Feel...
When we first meet, your voice sounded like a song playing in my veins. Your look stole my attention into a sweet dream. My heart couldn't wait to skip a beat because of consciousness. It took it no time to be convinced that you are the one....
To my friends I denied it yet I was guilty. It felt too strange to believe in love at first sight. Deep down in my heart I was burning. To myself I was insulted not to make a move. Right now I regret that day.....
To you, I should have submitted myself. Hoping my wishes would come to live. To be your friend is all I wanted. To be your love mate is a dream I'm struggling to achieve. Most hearts are broken by words left unspoken, my greatest weak point is my hesitancy of telling you how I feel.....
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I Feel... by Thabang kgwatalala )
- I Don't Care If You Don't Like It, Michael McParland
- Fairyland, Alesia Leach
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)