How I Feel...
When we first meet, your voice sounded like a song playing in my veins. Your look stole my attention into a sweet dream. My heart couldn't wait to skip a beat because of consciousness. It took it no time to be convinced that you are the one....
To my friends I denied it yet I was guilty. It felt too strange to believe in love at first sight. Deep down in my heart I was burning. To myself I was insulted not to make a move. Right now I regret that day.....
To you, I should have submitted myself. Hoping my wishes would come to live. To be your friend is all I wanted. To be your love mate is a dream I'm struggling to achieve. Most hearts are broken by words left unspoken, my greatest weak point is my hesitancy of telling you how I feel.....
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How I Feel... by Thabang kgwatalala )
- We all Mourn, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Small Circle, Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- The Past, Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- My Country, Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- Birds Singing, Peter S. Quinn
- Days will not be the same, forget not, Aftab Alam
- Beauty, Cyprian Kamil Norwid
- Si, Oilibheir Alain Christie
- New Aryan Bird of Prey, Marieta Maglas
- grim reaper, lee fones
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 45 Mercy Street, Anne Sexton
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)