Heroes are not stalkers.
Heroes in romantic literature
Aren’t different from the sociopaths.
Lovers had been silent strong pursuers
With a determined efforts for their love.
Rochester in Jane Eyre, Darcy in Pride
And Prejudice, Heathcliff in Wuthering
Heights and such heroes had been brooding,
And their brooding got them greater appeals.
Such like love scenes cannot be enacted,
Thanks to the empowerment of woman.
If done, it’d amount to sex harassment
And the males would be branded as stalkers.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heroes are not stalkers. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar