'Hearts Beat Even, Fast! '
So on to grey and misty sight.
The 'dare' to passers by.
Let us lightly sip the liquid night.
Pray, not sure fully, why? '
To gleem unanswer'd cowardly,
allow it steam abit.
Then bump and burst and truely be!
All darned and confidant.
Let eyes take in the crystal blues,
while greens and yellows pair.
Lead reds and whites, the rosey hues;
all color'd love affair.
A winterstone to shape the rhyme.
with whiter alabast.
For now's the time to bet your dime.
on 'Hearts Beat Even, Fast!
Thomas Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Hearts Beat Even, Fast! ' by Thomas Adams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat
- THE MYTHS OF LIES, Satish Verma
- The Garage Sale Blues, Francie Lynch
- No Paper This Morning, Donal Mahoney