'Hearts Beat Even, Fast! '
So on to grey and misty sight.
The 'dare' to passers by.
Let us lightly sip the liquid night.
Pray, not sure fully, why? '
To gleem unanswer'd cowardly,
allow it steam abit.
Then bump and burst and truely be!
All darned and confidant.
Let eyes take in the crystal blues,
while greens and yellows pair.
Lead reds and whites, the rosey hues;
all color'd love affair.
A winterstone to shape the rhyme.
with whiter alabast.
For now's the time to bet your dime.
on 'Hearts Beat Even, Fast!
Thomas Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Hearts Beat Even, Fast! ' by Thomas Adams )
- Headache, Daniel Karbon
- Seeds, Edward Kofi Louis
- What Makes a DAD, John Masaitis
- Big Blue, Veronica Centeno
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe