'Hearts Beat Even, Fast! '
So on to grey and misty sight.
The 'dare' to passers by.
Let us lightly sip the liquid night.
Pray, not sure fully, why? '
To gleem unanswer'd cowardly,
allow it steam abit.
Then bump and burst and truely be!
All darned and confidant.
Let eyes take in the crystal blues,
while greens and yellows pair.
Lead reds and whites, the rosey hues;
all color'd love affair.
A winterstone to shape the rhyme.
with whiter alabast.
For now's the time to bet your dime.
on 'Hearts Beat Even, Fast!
Thomas Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Hearts Beat Even, Fast! ' by Thomas Adams )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram
- Knowing Their Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Screwed for Life Club, Francie Lynch
- Let's Celebrate Life, Roxanne Dubarry
- Descendants, Akhtar Jawad
- The Heart Of A Poet, arshad arshad
- Have You Seen The Bizarre And Grotesque .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Know Like Flowing Water, Naveed Akram