'Hearts Beat Even, Fast! '
So on to grey and misty sight.
The 'dare' to passers by.
Let us lightly sip the liquid night.
Pray, not sure fully, why? '
To gleem unanswer'd cowardly,
allow it steam abit.
Then bump and burst and truely be!
All darned and confidant.
Let eyes take in the crystal blues,
while greens and yellows pair.
Lead reds and whites, the rosey hues;
all color'd love affair.
A winterstone to shape the rhyme.
with whiter alabast.
For now's the time to bet your dime.
on 'Hearts Beat Even, Fast!
Thomas Adams's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Hearts Beat Even, Fast! ' by Thomas Adams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong