Happy birthday to the best mom in the world
Mom, on this day I want to dedicate a pledge to you.
In the years that I have known you,
your eyes showed love without any boundaries
and you had an understanding
in all of the things that I have done.
You have never judged
and never grew tired
of the endless stories that we had to tell.
You are a constant reminder of the woman
That I do admire and that I want to be
and there is something special
in the way that you do experience life
as if every day is a new blossom,
a gift of hope
and a evolution of the person
that you want me to be.
I do embrace all the things that you are.
Your philosophy and ideals
of the Bible is precious to me
and we both made a promise
to meet each other at the Advent.
You are to me a reincarnation
of all positive energies
and a devotee to all that is good
and a guru in whose footsteps
I try to follow
and you are the most precious gem to me.
You are our guiding light
and long after your journey has ended
we will still be reminded
of your light that shines in our hearts
but most of all you are a mother to me
and a very dear friend
and I do love you with all of my heart.
Daleen Enslinstrydom's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happy birthday to the best mom in the world by Daleen Enslinstrydom )
- Taken you back in time., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Joe, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Lifting Blinders, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Then I Had None, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A Darkened Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Contemplation-6, another key...., Marshall Gass
- We Speak English., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Discotheque, Marshall Gass
- Come, Come....., Marshall Gass
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)