Grapes Of Wrath
Bring me wine from the grapes of wrath.
Let me drink my anger down.
Let me slowly swallow sips of it
So I can make it drown.
Fully well do I feel the anger
That has built its home in me.
I will not let it lie dormant.
I shall let every manner of man see
That anger and ire are intensely wrong
To a heart that yearns to be free.
The peaceful path that's in front of us
Is the only path for me.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grapes Of Wrath by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Levitation is Nothing New, Clayton Van Schaack
- Morning Song, Pijush Biswas
- Nightfall, Humphrey Bryant
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns