Edgard Canales P
Since the first glance
I was in a trance,
Not sure but
Guess we'll leave it up to chance.
Wondering if you would be right for me
If our destinies were meant to meet?
Our skins have touched many time before,
At night but I think in the day time even more.
We play a little rough
because our relationship is tough.
You have touched my entire body
Even ran through places that are naughty.
Lather you with soap and water,
Gently scrubbing harder.
Unfortunately we have reached the end
but you'll always be a friend.
It's not you, it's me
I Just don't think we are what we used to be.
I'll admit It's hard to find a new
but I can't fall in love with you.
Sorry my mind is already set
Another one I have to get.
Sad to say...
I'll be okay
Gotta change my loofah today.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gotta Change by Edgard Canales P )
- Peace Be With You, Edward Kofi Louis
- O my Lord! يا الهي! -, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 주민등록증위조u i - r i＠hotｍａｉㅣ.ｃｏｍ위 조면허증위조, fbfdb xcvsdv
- firstname.lastname@example.org졸업증명서위조신분증위조주민증위조성적증명서위조, fbfdb xcvsdv
- email@example.com주민등록증위조운전면허증위조, fbfdb xcvsdv
- Nonsense 14, Phil Soar
- Nonsense 13, Phil Soar
- 반 갑 습 니 .., Lee eqkkjaf990
- Hi..Hello., Lee eqkkjaf990
- dfbdfbf, fbfdb xcvsdv
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- The General, Siegfried Sassoon
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Months, Sara Coleridge
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)