Edgard Canales P
Since the first glance
I was in a trance,
Not sure but
Guess we'll leave it up to chance.
Wondering if you would be right for me
If our destinies were meant to meet?
Our skins have touched many time before,
At night but I think in the day time even more.
We play a little rough
because our relationship is tough.
You have touched my entire body
Even ran through places that are naughty.
Lather you with soap and water,
Gently scrubbing harder.
Unfortunately we have reached the end
but you'll always be a friend.
It's not you, it's me
I Just don't think we are what we used to be.
I'll admit It's hard to find a new
but I can't fall in love with you.
Sorry my mind is already set
Another one I have to get.
Sad to say...
I'll be okay
Gotta change my loofah today.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gotta Change by Edgard Canales P )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Jennifer Alejandra
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Thoughts of her, Nick Kler
- A flaw, gajanan mishra
- Gaining status, Angell Afinowi
- The Freedom I Seek, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Stages of life, gajanan mishra
- Remmbering Guernica, John F. McCullagh
- Value, Carolyn Blackmon
- Tagore Song (#9) My freedom exist in da.., Tushar Ray
- What is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Full Attention, RoseAnn V. Shawiak