Edgard Canales P
Since the first glance
I was in a trance,
Not sure but
Guess we'll leave it up to chance.
Wondering if you would be right for me
If our destinies were meant to meet?
Our skins have touched many time before,
At night but I think in the day time even more.
We play a little rough
because our relationship is tough.
You have touched my entire body
Even ran through places that are naughty.
Lather you with soap and water,
Gently scrubbing harder.
Unfortunately we have reached the end
but you'll always be a friend.
It's not you, it's me
I Just don't think we are what we used to be.
I'll admit It's hard to find a new
but I can't fall in love with you.
Sorry my mind is already set
Another one I have to get.
Sad to say...
I'll be okay
Gotta change my loofah today.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gotta Change by Edgard Canales P )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison