Edgard Canales P
Since the first glance
I was in a trance,
Not sure but
Guess we'll leave it up to chance.
Wondering if you would be right for me
If our destinies were meant to meet?
Our skins have touched many time before,
At night but I think in the day time even more.
We play a little rough
because our relationship is tough.
You have touched my entire body
Even ran through places that are naughty.
Lather you with soap and water,
Gently scrubbing harder.
Unfortunately we have reached the end
but you'll always be a friend.
It's not you, it's me
I Just don't think we are what we used to be.
I'll admit It's hard to find a new
but I can't fall in love with you.
Sorry my mind is already set
Another one I have to get.
Sad to say...
I'll be okay
Gotta change my loofah today.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gotta Change by Edgard Canales P )
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe