Edgard Canales P
Since the first glance
I was in a trance,
Not sure but
Guess we'll leave it up to chance.
Wondering if you would be right for me
If our destinies were meant to meet?
Our skins have touched many time before,
At night but I think in the day time even more.
We play a little rough
because our relationship is tough.
You have touched my entire body
Even ran through places that are naughty.
Lather you with soap and water,
Gently scrubbing harder.
Unfortunately we have reached the end
but you'll always be a friend.
It's not you, it's me
I Just don't think we are what we used to be.
I'll admit It's hard to find a new
but I can't fall in love with you.
Sorry my mind is already set
Another one I have to get.
Sad to say...
I'll be okay
Gotta change my loofah today.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gotta Change by Edgard Canales P )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries
- Ah Fountains Of Thoughts, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen
- FAITH, GREED & INTEGRITY, Tom Zart
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Security Is A Pain, John deVries
- Simply Spoken Melting Crystals, Heather Burns
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee