Edgard Canales P
Since the first glance
I was in a trance,
Not sure but
Guess we'll leave it up to chance.
Wondering if you would be right for me
If our destinies were meant to meet?
Our skins have touched many time before,
At night but I think in the day time even more.
We play a little rough
because our relationship is tough.
You have touched my entire body
Even ran through places that are naughty.
Lather you with soap and water,
Gently scrubbing harder.
Unfortunately we have reached the end
but you'll always be a friend.
It's not you, it's me
I Just don't think we are what we used to be.
I'll admit It's hard to find a new
but I can't fall in love with you.
Sorry my mind is already set
Another one I have to get.
Sad to say...
I'll be okay
Gotta change my loofah today.
Edgard Canales P's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gotta Change by Edgard Canales P )
- Bitch Please, Akhil Zoomin
- The Lonely One, John F. McCullagh
- Psalm I, Joseph Hall
- Psalm LVII, George Wither
- From 'The Motto', George Wither
- Written by Somebody on the Window of an .., Robert Burns
- Scroggam, my dearie, Robert Burns
- Epitaph for William Nicol, High School, .., Robert Burns
- Lovely Polly Stewart, Robert Burns
- Rantin, Rovin Robin, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Away, Melancholy, Stevie Smith
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)