Goodbye, My Friend, but I Still Love You
To have you in my life,
Means everything to me,
I loved you once, loved you twice,
I think you’d agree.
I’ve done everything for you,
I guess it wasn’t good enough,
All the chances you didn’t take,
Going through that time was tough.
Our separate ways, we went,
I just wasn’t the one you want,
My heart ached for your love,
Everyone knew, but it was me, which they taunt.
Now, I’ve moved on,
I found someone new,
I’m very happy now,
What about you?
You were one of my favorite friends,
We still talk, but it’s not the same,
I guess you will never know,
You just had to blow out that flame.
I still love you, whether you know it or not,
You’re still my best friend,
Now, I’m happy with the one I’m with,
I hate to say it, but
This is the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Goodbye, My Friend, but I Still Love You by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary