Everyone has a hidden truth,
Though some may not agree,
You don’t need to hire a sleuth,
This hidden truth is just for you and me.
Whenever we talk, my heart does flips,
Whenever I hear your voice, everything feels right,
Every time you say you love me, my heart beat skips,
Seeing you in my dreams, makes the darkness, light.
I don’t care if this sounds corny, just keep reading,
I know what my heart is feeling,
An endless flow of love that is bleeding,
Thanks to you, my heart is slowly healing.
Even though we are miles away,
My love for you makes you seem close,
To be with you is what I pray,
Knowing you’re here is why my heart glows.
I don’t know how else to express my feelings for you,
I hope you can understand how I feel,
Just the thought of you helps me not to be blue,
Some of the lines are corny, but you are the main reason why I am able to heal.
Ocean Myranda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hidden Truth by Ocean Myranda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier
- G I N A, hasmukh amathalal
- Esteemed, Monica Lanier
- बैसागुनि आगान, Bahadur Basumatary
- sTiLL the MOON mOVEs On PaSt MidNiGht ca.., sEaN nOrTh
- Released, Mehradad Nosrati
- Certain Feelings, Rohit Sapra
- Troubled Situations, Monica Lanier
- Keep heart open, hasmukh amathalal
- Dreaming of Happy, Dean Meredith