Good Night, Dear!
For you, before the night falls,
I pour out my heart's melody and music,
In celebration of a sweet meeting with a poetic friend.
And when night, the darkest of my friends, do come
to call me back to my dreams,
I keep your rhythmic words
in my heart
As a lantern, as a candle,
Yea dear friend,
As a moonlight, woven with beautiful words...
abhilash fraizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Good Night, Dear! by abhilash fraizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra
- Contemporary loneliness on a Monday night, Manny Furious
- Resting for once...., Manny Furious
- Laying on the grass in early June, Manny Furious
- don't have to believe, Bull Hawking
- After pulling weeds...., Manny Furious
- Mental Health...., Manny Furious