Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
A scam, a jam, a poof in an instant wham.
I am whatever you want me to be if only for the time being.
Tell me what do you believe?
A heart deceived, on the edges of swords and demons.
An act to portray, and to save.
I both eat and invent pain.
It is all part of the game.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.