Ace Of Black Hearts
A scam, a jam, a poof in an instant wham.
I am whatever you want me to be if only for the time being.
Tell me what do you believe?
A heart deceived, on the edges of swords and demons.
An act to portray, and to save.
I both eat and invent pain.
It is all part of the game.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Foolish Acts by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall