It’s been a long time now
I think, sitting beside the window
Trust me, it’s not a show.
Has everyone left me alone?
Or is it that I chose to be alone?
Why is my life so curled?
Where are my feelings blown?
I stood, and went to the mirror
To see myself so clear
But it looked there was an error
And here comes a dropp of tear.
Smiling and laughing with everyone,
I am hiding behind myself
Wishing and blessing
Am I fighting with my own self?
I wonder, are my feelings compressed?
I am confused, I confess
But, there is no one to clear this fuss
There is nothing in this world that I can access
There is no way my feelings can be expressed.
@copyrights reserved with Author.
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Expression by Jinal Oswal )
- Resurgence, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Returning from the Broken Mirror Myth, Gabriel Sumon
- Tour Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ZZ Animals Flunk These 2014 Candidates, Saiom Shriver
- my pool days, lee fones
- Enough is enough, Pat Raia
- Cherry on Top Sundries Shoppe, Steve Kittell
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)