It’s been a long time now
I think, sitting beside the window
Trust me, it’s not a show.
Has everyone left me alone?
Or is it that I chose to be alone?
Why is my life so curled?
Where are my feelings blown?
I stood, and went to the mirror
To see myself so clear
But it looked there was an error
And here comes a dropp of tear.
Smiling and laughing with everyone,
I am hiding behind myself
Wishing and blessing
Am I fighting with my own self?
I wonder, are my feelings compressed?
I am confused, I confess
But, there is no one to clear this fuss
There is nothing in this world that I can access
There is no way my feelings can be expressed.
@copyrights reserved with Author.
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Expression by Jinal Oswal )
- I am your mind, gajanan mishra
- What is Fall?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy relation, hasmukh amathalal
- Echo Within, vikram adhikari
- What a Dream it was, mohamed Alpha Ba
- The Sky Above, vikram adhikari
- Burton & Taylor, Bill Grace
- The Echoes rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Where statues from their eyes Shed Tears, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The ghosts and shrouds, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)