A Good Night Prayer
>>Another day has ended
With the arrival of the night
Thank you Lord, for showing us today’s light.
Though the day
Had its own ups and downs
You made it sure
We never knelt down.
Your perspective makes us bright
Your thoughts make us right
Your arms give us strength
Your words give us courage.
Thank you Lord, for all these things,
I wish a happy and a peaceful life for all the beings.
I was not sure whether I should share this or not... But this what I feel...
Hope you guys feel the same.. Keep writing.... :)
@copyrights reserved with Author.
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Night Prayer by Jinal Oswal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Let me stand here, gajanan mishra
- Quack, Quack says the Duck, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Another Christmas (without you), Marites C. Cayetano
- What Is Life, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Open Door, Natalie Nicole Story
- Savages, Sally Matthews
- The Afterthought, Dankaro Osazee
- In a Gallery of Birds, Salvatore Ala
- Passenger, Georgina WilksWiffen
- I Raise A Toast To The Rising Sun, Rajesh Thankappan