A Good Night Prayer
>>Another day has ended
With the arrival of the night
Thank you Lord, for showing us today’s light.
Though the day
Had its own ups and downs
You made it sure
We never knelt down.
Your perspective makes us bright
Your thoughts make us right
Your arms give us strength
Your words give us courage.
Thank you Lord, for all these things,
I wish a happy and a peaceful life for all the beings.
I was not sure whether I should share this or not... But this what I feel...
Hope you guys feel the same.. Keep writing.... :)
@copyrights reserved with Author.
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Night Prayer by Jinal Oswal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fraud Scholar & The Ragged Ph.D. Gui.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Shadow & Raven Haiku, Chenou Liu
- I Will Bake a Cake, Chris Zachariou
- Frosted Torrents, Mishka Allport
- Opinion Vs Opinion, Kyle Schlicher
- Sunlight Crawling, Kyle Schlicher
- Experiment with Flute!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Ponzi Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- There Are No Noncombatants, Lawrence Beck
- THE HOSTAGE, Satish Verma