Look into my eyes and you will see an ocean
Here yow will see the various colored fishes
These are the black colored fishes
They are trying and covering me with the storm clouds, so that I drown
Go deep and you will see red colored fishes
They are eating my flesh, so that I look like a rotten egg
Here, these are multicolored fishes
They are trying to rip me off my feelings, so that I am a dead stone
The ones on your right are white colored fishes
They are trying hard to produce some kind of irritation in my eyes, so that you see me crying
Here comes the biggest fish, please save me….
I am dying!
Jinal Oswal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fish! by Jinal Oswal )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- I Truly Love you, Michael P. McParland
- Hand on Stomach, Mae AC.
- I Still Read.........For Sandra Feldman, Michael P. McParland
- Slouches, Mae AC.
- My Keyboard Gentely Weeps, Michael P. McParland
- My Gift, Michael P. McParland
- Raises Eyebrows, Mae AC.
- My Friend Mee Too, Michael P. McParland
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael P. McParland
- My Angel, Michael P. McParland