When time passes as time does,
Without you noticing it passing by,
A helpless senselessness creeps in you
That becomes impossible to hide.
You act and you react
But tis all in vain,
You cannot hide the fact
The constant pain,
Of life and living
Of strife and surviving.
You smile without any happiness,
You cry but there is no sadness,
Tis all a numbness,
Of mere existence.
Avinash Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Existence by Avinash Nair )
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam